Cisco Systems provides a certification programe that validates the competency of network professionals when it comes to troubleshooting, configuring, and deploying Cisco routers.As evidence of a certain level of proficiency in Cisco networking, obtaining a CCNA certification can aid individuals and beginners in advancing their careers.
The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is a popular certification program offered by Cisco Systems, a global leader in networking equipment and solutions. The CCNA certification validates the knowledge and skills required to install, operate, and troubleshoot small to medium-sized enterprise network systems.
The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) 200-301certification is an entry-level certification for network engineers that validates their skills and knowledge in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting networks. The CCNA 200-301 certification exam tests candidates on a broad range of topics including network fundamentals, network access, IP connectivity, IP services, security fundamentals, and automation and programmability.
The Cisco CCNA 200-301 certification exam covers a broad range of networking topics. The following are some of the major topics covered in the course:
- Understanding network architectures and models
- Understanding the OSI and TCP/IP models
- Network components, protocols, and services
- Ethernet and wireless LANs
- VLANs and trunking
- Switching concepts and technologies
- Troubleshooting LAN switching issues
- IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
- Routing concepts and protocols
- OSPF and EIGRP routing protocols
- WAN technologies and connectivity
- Understanding DHCP and DNS services
- NAT and PAT concepts and configurations
- Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Network security concepts and technologies
- Device hardening and securing network devices
- Access control and device management
6.Automation and Programmability:
- Network programmability and automation
- APIs and RESTful APIs
- Python programming fundamentals for network engineers
Join FireShark Online CCNA 200-301 Certification training and get Virtual Cisco Lab Access
Who Can Take CCNA 200-301 Training
- Entry-level network engineers
- Network administrators
- Network support technicians
- Help desk technicians
- Anyone who seeks foundational knowledge of basic installation, operation, and verification of Cisco networks.